Sage Health Centre offers an intensive, abstinence based, residential treatment program for persons experiencing drug, alcohol or behavioural/process addictions.
Clients can access 28 to 84 days of residential treatment as well the Sage Health Centre Continuing Care program depending on individual requirements.
Sage Health Centre staff are well versed in providing comprehensive care to addicted patients, including those on a stable Methadone/Suboxone Maintenance program and those that present with co-occurring disorders.
Our telephone intake screen that includes a review of the client’s medical history, prescription medications and substance use history reduces paperwork and facilitates timely referrals to detox prior to entering treatment or direct admission into the program.
- Clients are required to abstain from mood altering substance for a minimum of five days prior to intake. Detoxification services prior to treatment can be arranged at at local detox facility no additional charge.
- Clients submit to urinalysis screens for the presence of alcohol/drugs that are conducted at intake and randomly throughout the treatment program.
- Methadone/Suboxone maintenance clients are accepted into the program. Methadone/Suboxone as well as other non-addictive medications may be prescribed as an alternative in chronic pain management.
- Clients undergo a clinical assessment by our clinical team and a medical assessment by our medical team on admission that includes pertinent medical or psychiatric/psychological information as well as additional testing such blood analysis regarding liver/kidney function, blood sugar levels etc.
- Additional medical services include a resident massage therapist and well as access to psychiatrists, chiropractors, physiotherapists or dentists by appointment if required.
For an Independent Medical Evaluation contact:
Medical Director – Dr. Rob Baker — 250-374- 6566