Sage Health Centre offers a medically supervised intensive, abstinence based, residential addictions treatment program.
Sage Health Centre medical and clinical staff are well versed in providing comprehensive medical and clinical care for clients who are recovering from addiction as well as treating concurrent disorders such as depression, anxiety and other mental health issues; chronic pain and other medical issues such as diabetes, hypertension, eating disorders; emotional issues due to historical or current trauma, PTSD, grief and loss; and process addictions.
Our telephone intake screen that includes a review of the client’s medical history, prescription medications and substance use history reduces paperwork and facilitates timely referrals to medical detox if required prior to entering treatment or direct admission into the program.
- Clients are required to abstain from mood altering substance for a minimum of five days prior to admission. Detoxification services prior to treatment can be arranged at our local medical detox facility no additional charge.
- Clients submit to urinalysis screens for the presence of alcohol/drugs that are conducted at intake and randomly throughout the treatment program.
- Methadone/Suboxone maintenance clients are accepted into the program. Methadone/Suboxone as well as other non-addictive medications may be prescribed as an alternative in chronic pain management as well as addiction recovery.
- Clients undergo a clinical assessment by our clinical team and a medical assessment by our medical team on admission that includes pertinent medical or psychiatric/psychological information as well as additional testing such blood analysis regarding liver/kidney function, blood sugar levels etc.
- Additional medical services include a resident clinical massage and well as access to psychiatrists, chiropractors, physiotherapists or dentists by appointment if required.
For an Independent Medical Evaluation contact:
Medical Director – Dr. Rob Baker — 250-374- 6566